Thought Leadership Program (in-company)
During the Thought Leadership Program professionals grow into thought leaders: authorities in a field of expertise or on a relevant theme.
Participants develop a clear, distinct vision for the future and learn skills to convey this vision consistently. They show leadership, set people in motion and realize change.
read more about the program
Benefits of the Thought Leadership Program
- multiple thought leaders within your organization
- a consistent stream of thought leadership content
- a stronger reputation on relevant themes
- more trust in your brand and people
- stronger relationships with your target audiences
- interests from the labor market
Thought leadership enables you to use compelling stories from your organization to set people in motion and realize change.
Who is the Thought Leadership Program for?
This program is developed especially for leaders who want to increase their own visibility, grow into an authority and realize change.
Participants are often board members, partners, directors, department heads, managers, and subject matter experts.
Details of the Thought Leadership Program
Every track is tailor made, enabling it to seamlessly match your organization's wishes and expectations.
During multiple workshops participants learn...
- to work on their thought leadership in a structured manner
- analyze their own positioning
- analyze their target audience
- develop a clear, distinct vision for the future
- convey this vision consistently using segment stories
- set their target audience in motion
- programs are always in-company and therefore only with participants from your organization
- the program is designed for online participation, but can also be delivered in hybrid form
- outside of the workshop participants work on assignments autonomously
- outside of the workshops participants are coached 1:1 in further developing and applying their thought leadership skills
- workshops and 1:1 coaching are facilitated by Jochem Koole and Stéphan Lam
This is wat our participants say
"The sessions are inspiring and energetic."
"I thought a half-day session would be long, but time flew by."
"By brainstorming together, we also learn from our colleagues."